✅Dual mode: Pulse dose + Release Oxygen Every 3 Seconds
✅93% ± 3% Oxygen Concentration
✅3-4 Hours Long Battery Lasting( Click here to get extra batteries)
✅Replaceable Battery (Don't need battery charger)
✅Only 4.85Lb Lightweight
✅Full Sets of Accessories
✅Free Versatile Bag
✅AC Power Supply- Home/Hotel/ Office/ Indoor Use
✅DC Power Supply-Use in the Car
✅Extra Battery- Outdoor Use
Let's Join the Event Now! SAVE $200 OFF👉CODE:GET200
|Product Name||VARON Oxygen Concentrator NT-02|
|Size||7.17*3.58*10.12 (L*W*H) Inches|
|Power supply||DC 12～16.8V; AC100～240V; 50/60Hz|
|Oxygen flow||1-5L/min adjustable|
|Oxygen mode||Pulse & 3 seconds steady oxygen supply|
|Normal working environment||
Normal working conditions Ambient temperature range:50F-95F
Relative humidity range: 30%-75%
Atmospheric pressure range:860hPa-1060hPa
Storage & Transportation environment
Ambient temperature range:-20℃~60℃
Relative humidity range: 10%-93%
Atmospheric pressure range:700hPa-1060hPa
1. Portable Design for Outdoor Use
This oxygen concentrator is lightweight at 4.85lb and comes with a versatile bag that can be handheld, carried cross-body, or over one or both shoulders, adding more convenience to provide a reliable source of oxygen on the go. Great for the outdoors, plateau use, car use, and more.
2. Large Removable Battery
The portable oxygen concentrator is powered by a 6400mAh/92Wh long-lasting battery that can run for 3-4 hrs. Effortless removal in just 3 steps: 1) lay the product flat 2) pull the trigger, and 3) slide the battery in the direction of the arrow.
- Compared with the only continuous oxygen mode, dual-mode oxygen can save power. This means that the NT-02 can run longer without draining the battery as quickly.
- Compared with the only pulse mode, the dual-mode oxygen supply can provide automatic oxygen delivery every 3 seconds. This automatic mode of oxygen delivery can help patients with shallow breathing and shortness of breath get oxygen easier.
4. Stable Oxygen Concentration
This oxygen machine outputs oxygen at a high and constant concentration of 93±3%. The flow rate is easily adjustable between 1-5L/min, allowing you to regulate the amount of oxygen you receive based on your needs.
5. Restful Oxygen Therapy
An auto shutdown timer on the oxygen concentrator machine allows you to set a time interval between 1-240min. Moreover, it can be conveniently used overnight while plugged in, ideal for anyone requiring oxygen therapy during sleep.
6. Intelligent Alert System
Our oxygen generator has an advanced built-in alert system, providing real-time alerts for low battery, no breath being detected, low oxygen concentration, or high temp. This offers peace of mind to stay in control of your oxygen therapy process.
7. Three Charging Options
✅AC Power Supply
The AC power supply is the primary way you charge your NT-02. The charger can be plugged into an indoor outlets for charging, and it takes about 4 hours to charge, depending on your outlet.
✅DC Power Supply
The DC power cord is a power cord that you can use in your car to charge your devices while in transit. This cord plugs into the cigarette lighter of your car, boat or RV. This charging method is suitable for people who travel by car or go out to do errands, or want to travel.
When traveling, keep extra batteries on hand so you can replace dead batteries without being connected to a power source.
Sleep Better, Travel Easier
Our portable oxygen generator is designed for convenience and mobility.
* It’s lightweight and comes with a versatile bag for easy carrying.
* The large, removable battery supports 3-4 hours of continuous use.
* CECA molecular sieve and self-filtration process ensure clean, pure oxygen.
* The device maintains a stable oxygen concentration of 93±3%, while the flow is 1-5L/min adjustable.
* Dual oxygen delivery modes switch automatically to suit the needs of different people
* Built-in alert system provides peace of mind.
* The auto shutdown timer and overnight use function enable restful oxygen therapy.
An excellent choice for anyone looking for a reliable and convenient way to receive oxygen therapy.