Discription For Home Oxygen Concentrator ZH-A51
This HOUSEHOLD OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR has a simple appearance and is easy to use. We will provide detailed instructions. This machine can well meet your needs and improve your quality of life.
This OXYGEN GENERATOR can adjust the oxygen flow rate according to your needs, and the oxygen content can be maintained at 93% ± 3%.
- Electrical requirements: BF type，ClassⅡequipment
- Working principle: PSA(Pressure Swing Adsorption）
- Product Size: 470mm(L)*280mm(W)*550mm(H)
- Product Weight: 24KG
- Oxygen concentration: 93% ± 3%.
- Oxygen flow rate: 0.6L/Min.~5L/Min
- Input power：380W
- Voltage: AC230V，50Hz
- Outlet pressure: 40kPa
- Working noise: ≤60dB(A)
- Environmental condition: 5℃~40℃
- Relative humidity: ≤80%
- Atmospheric pressure: 86kpa~106kpa
- Working environment requirement: No corrosive gas and strong magnetic field around.
- Oxygen identification: Tasteless, colorless, free of combustion-supporting gas.
- Oxygen Concentrator Unit*1
- Nasal oxygen cannula*1
- Second level inner filtering*1
- Second level outer filtering*1
- Operation manual*1
- First level filtering*1
- Nebulizer Cup Assy(Optional)*1
Discription For Home Oxygen Concentrator 101W
Click here to buy 101W Accessories
1 liter home oxygen concentration
supply continous flow 1-7L/min adjustable
Timing Function Operation
The generator has timing function, can set the time within 8 hours
Voice operation: Press the voice button in the control button area to turn voice on and off.
Wireless Remote Control: When oxygen generator is in normal operation or standby mode, start, shut down or adjust the oxygen generator by means of wireless remote control
Intelligent Control: IMD beautiful large color panel, easy to operate, large color LED screen, Flow regulation, voice broadcast function,timer operation function and with infrared remote control
Power supply: 110V/220V
Output power: 150VA
Oxygen concentration: 35%-90%(Adjustable flow)
oxygen flow: 1~7L/min
Net weight: 5.5kg
Outline size: 305x180x300mm
Safety system: Current overload protection; High temperature of compressor shutdown
Electrical classification: Ⅱ
Operating mode: continuous
1 set*Oxygen generator
1 root *Power cord
1 set *Nasal oxygen tube
1 set*Instruction(check the online manual here)
Get additional ACCESSORIES on the TTLife website.
1. Clean the Air Intake(filter) every 3 weeks and replace it every 3 months.
2. Clean the Atomization device every week, and replace it every 3 months.
3. Clean the Nasal suction tube every day.